So I’m like the majority of America who give up on their New Years Resolutions about 10 days into January each year, but I really am goal-oriented. So this year, rather than setting resolutions, I’m setting goals for 2013.
- Attend at least one fitness class at my new gym each week
- Run a total of 1000 miles (average of 19.23 miles per week)
- Run at least three half marathons
- Incorporate more weight lifting into my weekly workouts
- Work out at least 4 days a week
- Lose 8 pounds
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
- Lower my sugar intake
- Eliminate fried foods
- Drink more water
- Read my Bible each day
- Read more books on my “Books Bucket List”
- Focus more on my blog
- Pray each day
- Fill all empty picture frames in my home
- Hang all wall décor that’s sitting in my floor
- Do at least one good deed a week
- Get involved with a church
- Figure out what I want to do professionally
Do you usually make resolutions or goals?
What are your New Years Resolutions or goals?