I’m so so excited to share with that a MAJOR dream of nearly ever runner is coming true for me.
I’ve been accepted to run in the NEW YORK CITY MARATHON as part of the Race to Stop MS team through the National MS Society! I’m so incredibly excited/blessed/scared to have this opportunity!
I’ve never been to New York City before so what an AWESOME way to see the city! Ever since I started running I’ve thought that the best way to see NYC is by running it and now I get to 🙂
The race is November 2nd and here’s why I’ll enjoy every step (approximately 47,160 of them) of the 26.2 miles:
- I’ll be participating in (nearly) every runner’s dream race
- It’s a freaking awesome way to see a historic city for the first time
- It’s a freaking awesome reason to run 26.2 miles
- It will be my first marathon!
- I’ll be representing some of the world’s toughest fighters with a great organization
- It’s a great reminder that as much as it might hurt, I’m able to do what so many with MS cannot