The blogging world has introduced me to some awesome people who have become great friends! Two of my new virtual friends have nominated me for a Liebster Award!
Here’s how the award works:
The Liebster Award is an online award giving by bloggers who generally have a small following of readers. The rules are:
1. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
2. You must pick 10 bloggers with a small following to be nominated for the award
3. You must create 10 questions for the nominees to answer on their blog
4. Then link back to the person who nominated you
5. And then go to each new nominees’ blog and notify them of the nomination!
From Chocolate Runner Girl:
1. If you had $1,000 to spend on fitness related items/races, what would you choose?
I would buy new shirts and running shorts (those babies are expensive!)
2. What is one food you never thought you would like but now do?
Salad! I scoffed at salads until two years ago, then I had to choke it down or cover it in dressing or chicken to cover the taste. But now my tastebuds have adjusted and I love plain salad! I could eat it for every meal and be totally happy! Jason’s Deli’s Nutty Mixed Up Salad is my absolute FAVORITE!
3. What would your perfect home-gym look like?
I’m pretty simple when it comes to equipment. My home-gym would have this treadmill, basic dumbbells, resistance bands, but most importantly it would be self-cleaning and wouldn’t ever stink!
4. What has been your proudest moment thus far in life?
Marrying my best friend 🙂 He’s such a catch that I’m not sure how I got him, but I won’t let him go!
5. What is your favorite vacation spot?
That’s a toss up between Vermont and Kauai, Hawaii. They’re both low-key and beautiful. Vermont is located within driving distance of a lot of other beautiful areas and Kauai is as close to heaven as we’ll ever see on earth– and they have sea turtles!
That’s enough about me! Here are my nominees:
Lora @ Daily Southern Sunshine
Beth @ Miles and Trials
Rachel @ Running Rachel
Rebecca @ Flex and Shout Fitness
Angela @ On Fire Fitness Healthy Living
Jill @ Live, Love, Run
Jessica @ Fierce in the City
Earl @ Earl-Leigh Designs
Susie @ Suzlyfe
Michelle @ OneMoreMile
And my questions for you are:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world for free, where would it be?
2. What race or fitness challenge is at the top of your bucket list?
3. What is the best race or fitness challenge you’ve done?
4. What is your favorite junk food?
5. What are your hobbies outside of work and blogging?
6. Do you prefer to work out in the morning or evening?
7. What is your biggest piece of race/competition advice?
8. What’s the first thing you check on your phone every morning?
9. What’s the last thing you check on your phone every night?
10. What song gets you excited to take on the next race/fitness challenge?
Let’s talk it over!
– What are your answers to some of the above questions?
– What small, undiscovered blog should I be reading?